Wednesday 22 August 2007

Highlander!


Cue the highlander theme music by Queen. "I want it all.... I want it now..."

Takahashi's paint work with his weapon of choice "the spray gun" is fantastic. But it will take more than my poor quality camera phone to show anything like that. Where's Dino Dalle Cabonare when you need him.

I'll have to wait until its clean and out in the open, but its coming together.

Guards are fitted. Front Bar, Rear Bar, Hatch, Spoiler and Sleek light inners are all painted now and cured so thats all the paint work done. I was going to get the sleek lights done in black, but they painted them in green. It's OK though because the colour is dark enough for them to still look awesome.

Its hard to show the colour because it really depends on lighting. Sometimes it just looks black but in the sun's reflection its AWESOME!

Russ.

No comments: