Wednesday 16 May 2007

Advan Neova

Ordered the Advan Neova AD07 today.

Size is 255/35/18 all round. So they are kind of interchangeable.

They should offer enough grip if the RE-Amemiya Touge Monster is anything to go by. The Feed car had 500 horsepower and lights them up no problems as do most D1 drift cars, but the RE-A Car seems to get plenty of go forward. I have the same amount of power so they should suit fine. Fronts will be interesting to see how much they hold the road.

Just gotta wait for them now then I can drift it up like My FD 120% Drift Hero "Asamoto" or go flat out like My Other FD Track&Drift Hero "Taniguchi". Please watch the Neova Promo to see what I mean.

Also ordered a few little parts from Mazda. My bonnet cable snapped a couple of weeks back and its just holding together with a couple of cable ties, so I got one of them coming. I also ordered some more plastic clips for the fender inners as most are stuffed.

Also ordered a TRUST GReddy Oil sensor attachment so I can finish the defi gauge install.


Russ.

No comments: